4th World Congress of Clinical Safety (in English)
Date: 28-30 September, 2015
Venue: Schlos Schonbrunn Apothekertrakt, Vienna, Austria
Basic Education Course of Patient Safety 2015 (in Japnese)
Drug safety 2015 May (in Japnese) (Terminated with delegates from over 51 countries)
Seminar of Crisis Management for HealthCare Against Maga-Disaster 2015 (in Japnese) (Terminated with delegates from over 51 countries)
Patient Safety Winter Seminar 2014 academic year (Human factor technology (in Japnese)
Seminar of Medical Risk Communication 2015 (RC technology) (in Japnese) terminated with full delgates.
Education seminar for medication safety 2014 (in Japnese) was finished with full delegates.
Education seminar for dental safety 2014 (in Japnese) terminated with full delegates.
Education seminar for medical device safety 2014 (in Japnese) terminated with full delegates.
Education seminar for clinical coaching technology for clinical safety 2014 (basic course) (in Japnese) terminated with full delegates.
1st Annual Meeting of JPN Soceity of Clinical Safety (in Japnese) terminated with full delegates.
3rd World Congress of Clinical Safety (in English) (Terminated with delegates from over 51 countries)
Date: 10-12 September, 2014
Venue: Madrid, Spain
Patient Safety Summer Seminar 2014 (Advanced course) (in Japnese) terminated with full delegates.
2nd World Congress of Clinical Safety (in English) (Terminated with delegates from over 45 countries)
Date: 12-13 September, 2013
Venue: Heidelberg University, Germany
World Congress 2012 & 1st World Congress of Clinical Safety (Terminated with delegates from over 30 countries)
Date: 8-9 September, 2012
Venue: University of London, UK
International Seminar of Risk and Emergency Management for HealthCare 2012 (English semminar of patient safety) (Terminated with delegates from over 15 countries)
Date: 2-4 May, 2012
Venue: University of London, UK
* Global Forum of Crisis Management and Crisis Communication or Health Care from November 1 to November 2, 2010.
* Risk Management Seminar for Health and Safety 2009 from March 26 to March 28, 2009.
* Int'nl Forum of Crisis Management for Infectious Disease in November 2007
*The 4th Asia Pacific Congress Malaysia, 2007.
* 2nd Pan American Congress in Montreal, Canada, June 14-16 2007.
* iarmm 2nd European Coference on May 14-18, 2006 in Stockholm, Sweden.
* The 3rd Asia Pacific Congress joints with The First Conference of Human, Life and Radiation Iran, October29-31, 2006.
* iarmm's 1st International Forum of Patient Safety was held on January 23-24, 2006 in Tokyo, Japan.
* iarmm's 2nd Asia Pacific Congress was held on October 1-3, 2005 in Kota Bharu, Malaysia.
* The 9th International Seminar on MERCURY ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION --Aug. 20, 2005
* The 2nd European Congress in iarmm releases the announcement of 'call for paper' --Aug. 12, 2005
* WHRMC International Forum of Global Transfer of Safety and Health Technologies from Academic Sector to Industrial Sector at Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo during November 1-2, 2005.
iarmm Special Conference ('INTEGRATIVE RISK MANAGEMENT FOR NUCLEAR POWER', 2004 September 14-16, Kiev, Ukraine) wasa canceled.
* The 1st American Congress (Advances in Health Risk Management Strategy and Decision Science) San Jose, Costa Rica, August 25-26, 2004.
* SARS e-Conference on the special homepage from October 10 to November 10, 2003.
* The 1st iarmm World Congress on March 27-28, 2003 in International Medical Center of Japan and National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Tokyo, Japan. (Chair) R. Sakai, S. Morgenthaler and R. B. Nordin (Place) Tokyo, Japan
2003. March 27. The 1st Business Meeting. (Chair) R. Sakai, S. Morgenthaler and R. B. Nordin (Place) Tokyo, Japan.
2003. March 28. Joint General Asembly with JSRMPM, ATSRMPM, APSRMPM & MSRMPM(Chair) Society and Committee Chairpersons (Place) Tokyo, Japan
2003. March 27-28. The 1st Business Meetings of Editorial Board of international journals (Chair) S. Morgenthaler, T. Shirakawa & R. B. Nordin (Place) Tokyo, Japan
* Satellite Symposium of the 1st World Congress
Editor in Chief of iarmm Globe
Ryoji Sakai (iarmm Chair)
iarmm Information, Registration & Publication Office
Shirley V. V. Chaves (iarmm International Secretary)
4-7-12-102 Hongou, Bunkyoku, Tokyo, 113-0033, Japan.
(Tel) +81-3-3817-7010 (81 is a country code of Japan)
(iarmm Information, Registration & Publication Office)